RandomAnthony's Reviews > Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly

Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain

Mar 08, 08

Read in March, 2008

2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kitchen Confidential.

RandomAnthony Dan recommended this to me, and I started watching the show, and I have to tell you, this is a fantastic book. It's not that I care so much about cooking as much as I like Mr. B's loose writing style, his intense dedication to his art, and the sheer fun he seems to have in the kitchen. I'd love to see other people with Mr. B's writing talent release books like this about other professions. Sheer reading pleasure. You won't be disappointed.

Books Ring Mah Bell I loves me some Bourdain.