Lori K's Reviews > Mann of My Dreams

Mann of My Dreams by Tinnean

May 19, 2011

Only thing that kept it from a solid 5 was the repetition.

Right up there with The Morning Star for free online fics!

3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mann of My Dreams.

05/16/2011
15.0% "Wow, so good!"
05/18/2011
60.0% "This is a great story. The re-dos I tend to skim but the characters are great. Funny and interesting." 1 comment

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Oh! I'm supposed to read The Morning Star next. I have the last book in that series to read for gang bang :D

Lori K You will LOVE it. The entire series is sublime.

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* I hope so! Lol. It's gonna take me like a week or two to read the whole series :O

Hellen Did you have to read it online? There has to be a downloadable format...

Lori K I copy/pasted into an epub.

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Damn, Lori! How long did that take?! Did you do that for the sequel, too?

Lori K :). It took a very long time but I am a stubborn wench.

There is a sequel?!

Hellen I had to copy/paste fanfiction too... Isn't the sequel "The Light in Your Eyes?

Lori K For fanfiction.net there is an excellent downloader. Works like a charm.

I'll go check out the sequel. Thanks!

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Oh, thanks, Lori! Does that loader actually work? I'm going to have to try it because I've got TONS of stories at fanfiction I want an ebook for lol

Lori K Yeah, I've used a tons of times. I have a mac but it should work on windows too.

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Okay, cool! Thanks! :D

message 13: by Hellen (last edited Dec 28, 2011 11:08AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hellen Have you read Further Complications?

Hellen Bravo! Ahem, yes. That one.

Lori K They get a kids. You KNOW how I feel about that.

Hellen Wait, wait. I thought you referred to Sweetcheeks. I know how you feel about that because I hate it too! Ugh-no kids in my books, please.
I think I'll pass.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

What?? They get a kid???!!! Why did she do that to a perfectly good couple?

Hellen Mark Vincent and kids are words that shouldn't be together.

Lori K Agree. No kids, yuk!

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lori K wrote: "Agree. No kids, yuk!"

Awww, that poor kid. Everyone appears to hate him already! LMAO

Lori K LOL, good thing he is fictional.

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lori K wrote: "LOL, good thing he is fictional."

ROFL. Yeah

message 24: by Perpetua (new) - added it

Perpetua Wait wait guys I've read Light In your Eyes already where does this one come in?

And what kid?

Lori K Way after Light.

Lori K Just looked, it's 3 years later.

message 27: by Perpetua (new) - added it

Perpetua Oh ok so it's a sequel?

Sagajo KID???!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sagajo Look authors, we don't want no kids. We want action, cases, situations. Hmprh.

Lori K Murder, mayhem, blood-letting.

Lori K Perpetua wrote: "Oh ok so it's a sequel?"

Yes, a sequel with a KID. :(

Sagajo F*ck sequels with kids.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Sagajo wrote: "F*ck sequels with kids."

Exactly!

message 34: by Perpetua (new) - added it

Perpetua Lori K wrote: "Perpetua wrote: "Oh ok so it's a sequel?"

Yes, a sequel with a KID. :("

Well shite! Does Theo and Wills have a kid in this!

Sagajo Ok I read it.

Lori K Did you just go lovey-dovey over the kid? At least he didn't f*ck the woman.

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) I want to read this soooooo bad but last time I checked it was taken down because it's being published.

There's murder and mayhem in this book?! Yes!

Lori K Really? Makes sense. it's very good. Worth buying for sure. I'm going to buy it when it gets edited and formatted.

Sagajo Lori K wrote: "Did you just go lovey-dovey over the kid? At least he didn't f*ck the woman."

It help that the kid was like a like a mini-vincent.

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) Lori K wrote: "Really? Makes sense. it's very good. Worth buying for sure. I'm going to buy it when it gets edited and formatted."

Yup. Hopefully someone shoots their gun in this one. It seems like I've read a bunch of stories where the MCs are supposed to be on the run or something and there ends up being no action.Guarding Morgan was like that. It always makes me go WTF.

Sagajo It COULD have more action.

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) Sagajo wrote: "It COULD have more action."

If it has even a little bit of action I'll be happy. A stray shot from a sniper rifle, a high speed chase..hell, a low speed chase even.

Lori K LOL. Laddie, I'm going to go thru my books for you this weekend and see if I can find something,

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) Lori K wrote: "LOL. Laddie, I'm going to go thru my books for you this weekend and see if I can find something,

Not MM -but if you want action check out the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child. LOVE it."

Thanks Lori! My mom loves the jack reacher novels and I think she has all of them. I'll check them out.

Sagajo Oh? I'll check them out too.

Lori K If you like audiobooks, the narrator, Dick Hill, is legendary.

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) I've never tried an audio book. I know that alot of the publishers have them though.

Lori K Everyone get One Shot (Jack Reacher, #9) by Lee Child. I'm listening to it right now and it's excellent. Also, it will be coming out as a movie next year so that will give you a good read before the movie.

Lori K Laddie wrote: "I've never tried an audio book. I know that alot of the publishers have them though."

Hmm, well I will say that you should not judge all audiobooks but what's avail in the MM genre. The few narrators that work these books pretty much suck. I buy them but they are definitely lame.

Listen to this sample of Dick Hill:

Now listen to this sample of the most common MM guy:

But anyway, you can just buy the ebook too.