Nana's Reviews > The Devil in Winter

The Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas

Ah my favorite. I haven't realized it already became the loveliest historical romance I've read up to date until I was already rereading it for the third time. I couldn't get enough of it. It was then that I empathized with reviewers who often say the only negative thing about the book is that it ends. lol
I'm completely taken by the characters and I love love love almost everything about it.
Evie and St. Vincent are characters I truly truly ~care about. No matter what ~flaws of them may be presented, it gets to be completely ignored because these two became so lovable that there wasn't an instance that I got annoyed by them. at all.
When I was first introduced in the wallflower series Secrets of a Summer Night I initially thought Lillian's story, It Happened One Autumn, will be my favorite of the series since she's my favorite character.
But interest takes its turn and Devil in Winter not only got that spot as my considered best in the series, but also the title of ~best loved HR book ever :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Devil in Winter.

Quotes Nana Liked

Lisa Kleypas
“Mysteries of attraction could not always be explained through logic. Sometimes the fractures in two separate souls became the very hinges that held them together.”
Lisa Kleypas, Devil in Winter