♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡'s Reviews > The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons

The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons by Katie MacAlister

This is the second book in this series, & because I waited so long to read it, I got confused.

This is the ressurected (sp) from death story of the Black dragon Baltic & his half dragon mate Ysolde who are at war with the other dragon septs (Blue, Red, Green & Silver). Really it's by name only & all the wives are friends.

Baltic Is accused of dkilling a mass of blue dragons & other crimes he didn't commit & Ysolde has 3 things she has to do for 3 different people to restore her magic, get Baltic back in the wyr (dragon terms??) And figure out how to get the first dragon back his son's honor.

It's a bunch of back & forth & you definitely have to read the first book to get it all. I just really wish I could marry a dragon!

It was supposed to be funny, but a lot of times I found it annoying. The humor takes up a lot of this book, but it wasn't that funny. I laughed a couple times, but I think I was supposed to laugh 20 times.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karla (new) - added it

Karla "I just really wish I could marry a dragon!"

Me too!! I read the first book such a long time ago and loved it. I might have to read it again before I read this one. Nice review Amy!