Wendy's Reviews > The Walking Dead, Vol. 14: No Way Out

The Walking Dead, Vol. 14 by Robert Kirkman

Mar 21, 12

bookshelves: alternative-history-future, because-i-can-t-not-read-the-sequal, graphic-novels
Read on August 17, 2011

update: Another bonus to the whole series is, if you line up all the trade covers next to each other, the zombies at the bottom make one big, long banner.

Here we go... a little sample below.

To be honest, not much happens here. Nothing to look at, move along folks.

Just more hooking up between survivors, characters you barely had a chance to get to know getting eaten, characters you like being killed out of mercy, and then the final kicker at the end... which you will read for yourself.

Atleast Rick(Robert Kirkman)FINALLY just comes out and says that it isn't about managing the roamers, it's about the people they come in contact with that make the difference. Well, Good for you Robert.... PLEASE, wrap up this series... or take it in a new direction altogether. Enough of the move in to a safe place, all heck breaks loose, kill off some people, and move on.

I can't believe there is 'to be continued' at the end...

Does anyone have a clue when this will end? I'm praying for a happy ending, 'cuz it really couldn't get worse.
10 likes • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Walking Dead, Vol. 14.