Kari's Reviews > Trace of Fever

Trace of Fever by Lori Foster

May 12, 2011

bookshelves: kindle, 2011
Read from May 12 to 13, 2011

This series just keeps getting better and better. This book hits the ground running and doesn't stop. I couldn't put it down. While there is no real mystery, there still is some good suspense. The characters were great. Trace is such an Uber alpha male. Priss is a good match for him. She has been sheltered for most of her life, but she has let nothing get in her way of enacting revenge. I love the banter between them. I also loved their HEA. We also get to revisit the characters from When You Dare as well as meet new ones, like Jackson. He is just too cute! I look forward to reading his and Alani's story next!

I want to know where she gets her models for the book covers. Can you say, "Yummy!"?

* note: I read an complimentary copy of Trace of Fever supplied courtesy of HQN Books. I was not compensated in anyway for this review. By receiving a complimentary copy, I am in no way obligated to write a good or bad review. I am an honest reviewer and my reviews are based on my own opinion and only written by me.*
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trace of Fever.