Su Halfwerk's Reviews > Hungry for You

Hungry for You by Lynsay Sands

May 15, 11

Read from May 10 to 12, 2011

If there were more stars, I would've given them to this book. This is the first Lysay Sands book I read and it won't be the last. She focused on the main characters, taking us through their gradual fall in love with each other. I was surprised to find out that the time it took them to be in love was one week! They went through a lot in that one week, making their story believable.
Cale Valens is old school type of hero, no ripping of shirt and banging on chest to claim his lifmate. Alexandra Willan is a modern and independent woman, however she didn't come across as pushy to prove that independence, on the contrary, I liked how she developed her business and herself. Even the sex scenes...sorry the love making scenes were smooth and private. I don't know how to explain the word "private" here. It was decent and brought the story forward, none of it happened for the sake of it, it was a necessary tool to bring them closer.
I'm definitely going to look for more books by Ms. Sands. And although this is not book 1 in the series, it made a perfect author introduction.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hungry for You.