Alexandria Darcy's Reviews > GODDESS COTTAGE

GODDESS COTTAGE by Sherri A. Dub

Jun 14, 11

Read from May 12 to June 14, 2011

Really great story! I love the characters. They're not typical, and they are very human (even the ones that aren't ;)). This is the second werewolf novel that I have found that portrays werewolves in a way that I actually like. I'm actually starting to think werewolves aren't as lame/weird as I used to think they are!

My only complaint was the high number of typos. I think some of them may have been due to the iBook formatting, but there were more than the average number of typos. Fortunately, the story was engaging enough that I could ignore most of them!

I'm looking forward to reading more by this author!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read GODDESS COTTAGE.

05/12/2011 page 15
show 6 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sherri Dub I like that this displays your progress in pages. Is it a certain APP or just the way you set it up?

Alexandria Darcy I have no idea... haha. I was using the goodreads app, but the iBook version has a way different number of pages, so I've been doing lots of math, and messing around with it a bit. I'm new to eBooks, so I was surprised when it wouldn't let me update in %, like the other few I've read!

Sherri Dub Thank you for the review. All typos were edited this past week. Sorry for your uncorrected version, but so happy you enjoyed it.

Alexandria Darcy That's so good to hear! And good to know that you can do that after it's been published. Can't wait to read more! What are you working on now? (Sorry if I've asked this already - it's a popular topic for me the last few weeks)

Sherri Dub I'll be delivering (The Witch Ball) to the publisher in a few days, and it will be out before the end of the month. A Paranormal Romance, about an antique buyer and the supernatural item she discovers in a child's trunk.
I'm very excited about it.
You can always view my website, and sign up for a great prize each month. Thanks for asking me.
www.sheropatra.com