laura's Reviews > Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me

1202998
Nov 03, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: ebook-own, non-fiction

Okay. I will admit it. I have never watched Chelsea Handler's show on E!. Now however I will make it a point to tune in just to see it.
This book....It is written not my Chelsea but by many of the people who she obviously has terrorized, harassed, played jokes on, etc...then Chelsea herself gives an ever so little sentence at the end of the authors story. The stories vary from hysterical, to the OMG how the hell? (or why the hell?) did Chelsea do something so horrid to this person (the person who she obviously loves and considers a friend)? Although the lies she has told are spun so intricate like a spider spinning her web, the victims seem to get over the prank rather quickly and nicely. It certainly makes it seem as though it is blast to work with Chelsea at E! or in any capacity, and that she is also a generous person who truly does love the people that she surrounds herself with.

The pranks sometimes are a little over the top, or frankly seem almost unbelievable. Perhaps that is it!!! Perhaps the book is fiction and Chelsea Handler is now screwing with all of us? Wouldn't that be the funniest thing? Don't put it past her, she is clever and knows how to really make a person believe her bullshit....lol

Buy the book. At the least in these times of terrible news, wars, drama, and negativity it will literally make you laugh out loud and gives you the chance to escape from the reality of life (and thank God that you weren't the victim...or are you?)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me.