Punkrider0207's Reviews > Kiss Me Deadly: Tales of Paranormal Love

Kiss Me Deadly by Trisha Telep

U_50x66
May 11, 11

** spoiler alert ** I thought this was a decent collection. I had my favorites and ones that I just skip over.

The Assassin's Apprentice -- Michelle Zink, 3.5/5. This was ok. Decent idea about how the Descendants have to hide from demons and the only way to kill the demons was with a special Blade. If made into a novel, I might read it.

Errant -- Diana Peterfreund, 3/5. Again, another OK story. Killer unicorns are somewhat standard when it comes to literature these days so I feel like they should return to the unicorn's purity. Not bad but not good enough t make a novel.

The Spirit Jar -- Karen Mahoney. 4/5. I really liked this story. I read this book before I read the other one so this was my first story with Moth. I liked how Adam's supernatural part was an unusual thing, a Djinn. I would so read this if where a novel!

Lost -- Justine Musk, 5/5. My favorite of the book. I love how it is not the usual Greek god, but Hades or Haiden. It is rare to see Hades outside the standard myth. It was also good to see that he had learned his lesson and didn't make Sasha eat the fruit. I hope there is a novel coming so I can read more!

The Spy That Never Grew Up -- Sarah Rees Brennan, 2/5. I just did not like this story. Slow pacing, bad characters. The only thing I did like was the idea. Original but still classic.

Dungeon of Langeais -- Becca Fitzpartick, 4/5. I really like this one too because it is clear of the conflict that that main character is going through. Who knew angels can be such villians?

Behind the Red Door -- Caitlin Kittredge, 5/5. My other favorite because it is very new. The characters are well written and the pacing is just right. It was also good to see Jo deal with her friends problems as well as her own.

Hare Moon -- Carrie Ryan, 3.5/5. I thought is was ok as a short story but when I tried to read the book, it got very boring. Nothing really happened so it was best to keep it as a short story.

Familiar -- Michelle Rowan, 4.5/5. I really like this one too. A witch who doesn't want to be a witch. So new and refreshing. And the fact that Owen is very hot helps too.

Fearless -- Rachel Vincent, 4/5 TO BE CONTINUED!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss Me Deadly.