Mary's Reviews > Dark Flame

F 50x66
May 11, 2011

liked it
Read in May, 2011

This book is a little better then the others, however, I feel the author is kinda dragging out this series a bit. There is still alot of unnecessary things and Ever seems to think she is a genius. What she doesn't realize is that the people she's dealing with are hundreds of yrs old and have been around the block hundreds of times and are more experience and much wiser then she. She blows that off like she is so intellegent and can figure things out all alone. Which if you read these books obviously she cant. I do like the plot of an immortal that is not a vampire or something along those lines and hope more of that history is revealed. I think that is what keeps me interested. Plus I like the fact that she dabbled a little with the magick involved with the story. I also like this Jade that was introduced in the previous book. He seems wise beyond his yrs and a honorable kind of guy. Also, I'm not one to start a series and not finish it unless its really bad or I find it a little to off the wall if you will. The story does have its lure I can see for teen's. Basically I just want to see what happens and if it gets any better and if Jade has a chance at all.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Flame.