Kaiya's Reviews > The Ivy

The Ivy by Lauren Kunze

F_50x66
May 11, 11

Read in May, 2011

I have started to get exuberantly tired of books that are always so predictable. The ones about mean girls who fall from grace and nobodies who fall in love with a guy who doesn't notice them. But, what made the ivy so amazing was the fact that I never knew what was going to happen next and I'm the kind of girl who can go to a movie and tell you exactly who killed whom and how the movie will end.

Callie Andrews is a not-so normal girl from a normal life. When she gets accepted to Harvard she things everything is going to be perfect. She meets Matt(who wants to be more than just a friend).Gregory(guy she really shouldn't want),Clint(too perfect upperclassmen) who all seem to want a monopoly on her attention. Somehow she figures out to handle this between all the partying she does with her friends ,but a little secret from high school stands in the shadow waiting to reek havoc on her life.

I could write way more on this book ,but I truly do not wish to ruin it for annyone who wants to read. Thing Gossip Girl gone College ,but way more complicated.

Side note: Though I think it helped to see how the character changed throughout the novel there were things like drinking; drugs and sex ,so BEWARE.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Ivy.