Lissa Smith's Reviews > Accidentally Demonic

Accidentally Demonic by Dakota Cassidy

May 20, 11

Read from May 10 to 20, 2011

I am a big fan of the Accidental Friend’s series, so I was really looking forward to this books release. I found that this book was very predictable and although funny in places, it just wasn't on par with the other books in this series. Like… How can Casey become demonic by having demon blood spilled on her skin yet Clay doesn’t turn demonic when he drinks her demonic blood???? I must say that was an poop moment in the writing. Throughout most of this book I found myself questioning the very relationship which the plot...it just seemed very forced compared the others.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Accidentally Demonic.

05/18/2011 page 50
14.0% "Even as I have only been reading in short spurts. I must say I have had to re-read the first two chapters over and over. Either the author’s brains were scattered or mine are because I seem to not follow. It reminds me of when I read the first in the series. I hope it just winds up as the character is a half-wit and not me. LOL!!"
05/18/2011 page 80
23.0% "I know I'm reading slow... That said I just don't get how spilled blood will turn you into a demon yet consumming demon blood does nothing. hum????"
05/19/2011 page 204
58.0% "I now know how Casey became demonic. I just still don't get how Clay is not demonic when he dinks it. Oh Please tell me this get explained....."
09/19/2013 marked as: kindle_read