LdDurham's Reviews > All She Wrote

May 09, 11

bookshelves: gay-fiction, m-m-romance, favorites
Recommended to LdDurham by: Carvedwood
Read from May 07 to 09, 2011

This was a really, really good mystery. Lanyon has been slowly converting me to the mystery genre for years, but I still think I'll probably only ever read his. Once again, it twist and turns and there are red herrings and big huge question marks hanging over too many people. Speaking of people, the characterizations were perfect, making each character distinct and different.

In this book we also get to see the continuing relationship of Christopher and J.X.. They are a fun couple to watch, with matching wits, personalities that balance each other, and a dash of Lucy and Ricky Ricardo energy. I adore these two. Neither is perfect (however, J.X. is close enough to perfection it doesn't matter) and it's their imperfections that make them so lovable and so perfect for each other.

What I really enjoy, is the feeling that Lanyon had as much fun writing this as I did reading it. It comes through in every word.

Oh, and the sex is stellar. Absolutely heartfelt as well as steamy. This was such an excellent read, I know I'll be enjoying it again really soon.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All She Wrote.