Marci's Reviews > Keys to the Demon Prison

F 50x66
May 09, 2011

liked it
Read in April, 2011

The book jacket wasn't kidding when it mentioned explosive action. Good heavens! Every page there was a new twist to the story or some impossible mission that had to be accomplished before the demon prisoned was opened and the earth was doomed forever. There was a part in the beginning with Laura coming out the the jeep that I had to reread several times before just going on and realizing later that if I had just kept reading all would have been explained. Many of the characters went undeveloped because so much was jammed into the book. I was fully immersed in the book until about 3/4 of the way through (I read the whole thing in a single day--all 611 pages--so it's an easy read) when I started becoming disengaged. By the end I was wanting to confront the author with all kinds of questions about how he decided to wrap things up. Really? It reminded me in some ways of the giant eagles at the end of Lord of the Rings. Uhm...things seemed much more difficult in the leading up section than in the actual battle. Oh well. It was fun to finish the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Keys to the Demon Prison.