Sheri Salatin's Reviews > Praying for Your Future Husband: Preparing Your Heart for His

Praying for Your Future Husband by Robin Jones Gunn

1957523
May 09, 11

Recommended for: All single woman and moms
Read on May 08, 2011, read count: 1

"Wow" does not even begin to describe this book. It is a well-writing, well thought out and encouraging book geared specifically to young unmarried women. Robin and Tricia share their life stories including their joys and struggles. I cried with them. It brought such emotion. I wish that I had had this book when I was a young wanna-be married young woman. While I did pray for my husband, I never had the direction that this book provides.
Each chapter focuses on a different aspect of prayer, including praying for his heart, trust, intimacy and "the list". As a mother with a young daughter, this book has opened my eyes and will help me in praying more specifically for her future husband. When she is old enough to read (she is only 3 at present) I hope that she will pick up this book and cherish it.
Another plus in this book is the discussion questions. They dig deep and at the very least make you think about things that you may have never considered before. It also has short prayers for you and your future mate.
This book is a must read for every single woman, regardless of age. Moms, you might want to look this one up too.

I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review. Many thanks.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Praying for Your Future Husband.