Katie's Reviews > Hallowed

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand

Jun 03, 2016

bookshelves: 1st-person-female-pov, paranormal, i-ship-the-ship, religion, love-triangle, brothers-and-sisters, twins
Read in January, 2012

After reading Unearthly, I cannot wait for Hallowed to be released. I am Team Tucker because he is so sweet and amazing.
12 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hallowed.

06/03 marked as: read

Caty-Scarlett Amen sista!:D

Katie Are you a fan of Tucker too?

Caty-Scarlett Girl you know I am!:D He is SO DARN HOT!!!! I'm imagining him to be the Liam Hemsworth or Lucas Till type... (She said dreamily...)

Katie Tucker has to end up with Clara. She cannot break up with him and date Christian instead. I mean, there's nothing wrong with Christian, but Tucker is so much sweeter and more awesome.

Caty-Scarlett I KNOW!!!! I do adore Christian because let's face it what guy out there today is going to carry a random sick girl he doesn't even know to the nurse with his beautiful muscley arms without someone asking him to? And brunettes WITH curly hair are SO my type. But I would have to say I'd pick Tucker because:
He's SO sweet!
He's also muscular!
And he loves her even with the nasty carrot hair and said she was still the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen even with the ORANGE hair.

I love him...:)

Katie Yeah, you're absolutely right. Christian left Clara at the prom and drove his ex-girlfriend home instead. Luckily for Clara, gorgeous Tucker was there to drive her home instead.

Caty-Scarlett My point exactly.:)

Katie Right. What do you think of Clara's friends, Angela and Wendy?