.þµŋψà. [Punya Reviews...]'s Reviews > Darkness Within

Darkness Within by Kinley MacGregor

So this is no more book #3 of Lords of Avalon? Do I now have to read a new series in whole to catch up with Son of No One + re-read books 1&2 of this series? I'm not amused and completely at a loss! I have no idea about how entwined the series are under Sherrilyn Kenyon since I've read only her books under Kinley MacGregor.

******

I mean really? Seriously? ARE YOU F*CKIN' SERIOUS??????? It's 2016 now?

Ms. Kenyon, please stop torturing your loyal fans who love your books under Kinley MacGregor and retire this penname because I, for one, is on the verge of giving up on you! Then, at least I'll know you're not publishing anything under this penname and I can stop torturing myself with the waiting. It's just too grossly unfair!

I really feel much for the people who are actually waiting since 2006 for this book to be out.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Darkness Within.

message 1: by Dinjolina (new) - added it

Dinjolina O.o
A horrible thing to do. :(

message 2: by .þµŋψà. [Punya Reviews...] (last edited May 07, 2012 02:18PM) (new) - added it

.þµŋψà. [Punya Reviews...] You have no idea. I just had a heartattack seeing the date has been pushed back again (it was still 2013 when I last checked last month)... as it does every freakin' year! I heard she had some personal problems and so on, but this? Not good at all!!

message 3: by Dinjolina (new) - added it

Dinjolina Well, see these series?
The last book was pub in 1998.
The author 'took a brake' then, even thow the final book was missing.
It was set for 2008, 2009, 2010,2011,2012...now it is 2014.
I kid you not. :/

.þµŋψà. [Punya Reviews...] Oh happy thoughts...! Maybe the author is on a permanent 'break'? lol

message 5: by Dinjolina (new) - added it

Dinjolina She published other books since then. I think she is just evil ^^

message 7: by Dinjolina (new) - added it

Dinjolina Oh. Well. It's 2016 now.

.þµŋψà. [Punya Reviews...] Gee. I don't think she ever plans to publish the book anyway. I'm not even going to bother about it anymore.