Courtney Wyant's Reviews > Grounded

Grounded by Constance Sharper

Jan 15, 12

bookshelves: all-time_favorites, lend-me-availible
Read from September 15 to 18, 2011

** spoiler alert ** Lovely... Well written and I fell in love with the characters and also the plot. It took me 3 days to finish and it would have taken less but I kept getting my Nook taken away from me so I had to span out my reading.

Mason and Avery FINALLY a couple. I kept thinking that Adalyn was going to get between them but thank God she did not and Avery and Mason got together in the end even with Adalyn trying to kill Avery a few time. It kept me entertained on the way to a football game when I had nothing else to do so I grabbed my Nook, Mp3 player, and a package of gum.

There was finallly some romance between the two of them instead of the constant battering and Avery crushing on Mason. Mason fianlly returns the romance on Avery. Also new guy name Patrick, other than trying to kill Avery a few time, I reaelly liked him even though he tried to break up Avery and Mason by saying that Mason is just going to leave her when he becomes prince because a Prince can not have a human wife.

Patrick Smith : He has a cocky personallity that matches his grin. He is described tall, even for a harpy reaching about 6'10. He tried to get the attention of Avery and almost succeeded but Mason came in. Patrick said that he didn't want to kill Avery but he owed Adalyn alot so he tried to follow Masons ex-finaces orders but failed. Last fact about Patrick is that he is wanted dead or alive from the Harpy Prison with a reward for finding him.

I found two errors. One of them i can not remember but when I do I will post it but when Mason and Patrick were going to fight ,so that either Patrick had to stay away from Adalyn or Patrick gets to go on a date with Avery, it described Mason as the taller one and Patrick as the bulky one with muscles while in the front of the book it described it vise versa.

Alll together I loved it and cant wait til the next book in the series
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Grounded.