~forever~'s Reviews > Abithica

Abithica by Susan Goldsmith

May 22, 11

bookshelves: arc, owned
Read from May 08 to 22, 2011

Abithica is a book that is completely different than anything I’ve ever read. Abithica inhabits the lives of strangers to fix their lives with no control over her. She has no idea what exactly she is or why she does not live her life in her own body. It really makes you wonder who Abithica’s true identity is.
Abithica has a no getting attached policy which gets ignored when she meets a special guy named Lane. They’re relationship was amazing and unpredictable because you didn’t know if Lane was some kind of miracle that was for her to enjoy or if it was just the other half of Sydney’s new life. There was always the perfect amount of suspense that kept you interested and it was great to see her grow as a “person”.
The plot grabs your interest from the very beginning. The characters have diversity that’s not only personality wise but psychologically as well. The air of mystery that some characters had kept me interested in their plans. I loved how you saw events happening in other points of view but it was up to you to connect it to Sydney's life. It was great that even though the characters are nothing alike and some are complete strangers their lives tie into Abithica's in many ways. It is about a lot more than becoming someone new it’s about following your heart and finding the person you’ve always been deep down inside. Susan Goldsmith’s writing style was unique and admirable to read and I enjoyed reading this.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Abithica.

05/12/2011 page 43
05/18/2011 page 110
38.0% "It's taking me forever to finish this book since I've been soooo busy with projects or test, etc. I NEED to know what happens next!!:)"