Miss's Reviews > Half-Blood

Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Jan 31, 12

bookshelves: action, beautiful-cover, demon, fantasy, favorites, funny, hot-guy-hero, mythology, sexy, young-adult, love-triangle, teacher-student
Recommended to Miss by: Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi
Recommended for: fans of Vampire Academy
Read from January 22 to 24, 2012 — I own a copy

I love Aiden even more!!! That chapter was AMAZING!

Merged review:

Yes, Half-Blood bears a striking resemblance to Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. Did I love the book regardless of the similarities? Absolutely!

If you have read Vampire Academy, you will see the obvious similarities. The characters and the story-line parallel in a lot of ways. If you liked VA then you might like this as well.

In conclusion, this book rocked my socks off! I fell in love with it and I want more! A world with gods, pure-bloods, half-bloods, and a conspiracy just waiting to explode. This book is sexy, kick-ass, and entertaining. I enjoyed it!

Overall, I loved it, but I wasn't too impressed with the originality of this book, and because of that...4 stars from me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Half-Blood.

Quotes Miss Liked

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“It’s just words and words mean nothing. Only action does.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“You need to know about love. The things people will do for love. All truths come down to love, do they not? One way or another, they do. See, there is a difference between love and need. Sometimes, what you feel is immediate and without rhyme or reason.” She sat up a little straighter. “Two people see each across a room or their skin brushes. Their souls recognize the person as their own. It doesn’t need time to figure it. The soul always knows… whether it’s right or wrong.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Need covers itself with love, but need… need is never love. Always beware of the one who needs you. There is always a want behind a need, you see.”

01/22/2012 page 105
37.0% "This book bears a striking resemblance to Vampire Academy. But I love it so far..."
01/23/2012 page 154
55.0% "" You don´t have to apologize for the other thing."...*sigh* I think I love Aiden then Dimitri Belikov."
01/24/2012 page 220
78.0% "Stupid stupid stupid..." 1 comment

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Annie Brewer OMG, it was!!!! Aiden is so dreamy!!!!

Miss Yeah, I agree! *sigh*

I see that you are reading The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting? Is it good?

Annie Brewer Go check out my review!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!!! You totally need to read it!!

Miss Great! I´m gonna check it right now!

message 5: by Sara009 (new) - added it

Sara009 Mislim si, Miss cita kao mašina. :O No sreća moja, pa je riječ o pričama...

Miss Čitam neku kinkariju i The Prince (The Original Sinners, #3) by Tiffany Reisz<3. Zadnja 4 dana sam bolovala u krevetu pa sam malo više čitala, a ovo su sada pričice koje su mi, nemam pojma kako, promakle.

message 7: by Sara009 (last edited Nov 04, 2012 03:22PM) (new) - added it

Sara009 Kinkariju? ;) Upravo sam krenula Dirty. Bolovala? Što te ščepalo? Si bolje? :*

Miss Već 2 mjeseca vučem kojekakve upale, a onda dobivam nuspojave od antibiotika i tako u krug. Ma nije mi bolje ali sutra moram raditi.

Nije prava kinkarija, samo taboo teme i čista erotika zvana Selena Kitt. Jesi li ju upoznala? Bezobrazno do bola!

message 9: by Sara009 (new) - added it

Sara009 Nisam. Htjela sam si Mr. Nolana prebaciti na mob, no neki error mi izbacuje. Zapela mi je za oko kod tebe,a Glass mi ju još prije bila poslala. Jakoooo kasnim za vama, no barem ću onda znati provjerene stvari.

Uz erotiku upala je odmah bolje. ;)

message 10: by Miss (new) - rated it 5 stars

Miss Uf, ne znam baš!

Pripremi se, za Nolana moraš imati želudac. Za mene je to jedina neocjenjena knjiga jer ne znam bi li joj dala 5 ili se isovraćala. Psihološka je na razini: Edip meets Lolita.

message 11: by Sara009 (new) - added it

Sara009 Onda je možda moj mobitel sam procijeni da još nemam želudac. :D
Dirty mi je dobro sjeo sinoć. :)