Kalyan's Reviews > Chariots of the Gods

Chariots of the Gods by Erich von Däniken

May 08, 11

Read in May, 2011

I like to think in many places like the author but remember i never said he is right. He was just using all the point favoring himself whenever there is no proof. He was acting like a lawyer.

If that is the case my counter point is, there was no god from outside world. The "gods" were all human beings (few mutated) who did a time travel from the future and taught the culture. :P if you agree with the author you should agree mine too.

But I liked reading it. Indian culture has more example than what he mentioned. Head transplantation was possible(lord ganesh) and Kakudmi who did the time travel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakudmi) and everyone knew lord krishna was an alien (if you want to call him so) who lived along with human being. Bramhastra (uranium weapon) was known for all. It was only gifted by the "gods". Hanuman and their half breed monkey-human had more power than anyone and built stone bridge between india and srilanka which still exist under water (some research was done, i dont have proof myself like the author ;) )

He did mention about slaughtering all the cows but he forgot to remember hindu religion had a god in the form of cow (kamadenu which gives all the wealth you want) but he forgot how much food wastage is done in his country.

With hindu culture (remember i never said hindu is a religion) i can publish a big volume than this shit. But this got me some good bed time stories. Thats why two points. Otherwise most of the time i felt he was trying to sell me ice cream when i am in everest.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chariots of the Gods.