MJ's Reviews > Date Me, Baby, One More Time

Mar 28, 08

bookshelves: romance, really-liked, idiots-ultimate-reading
Recommended to MJ by: Ultimate Reading Guide
Read in March, 2008

Justine Bennett is the Guardian of the Goblet of Eternal Youth. Her job is to protect the Goblet from well everyone. Pretty impressive huh? Not if you ask Justine she hates her job. She has not had a date in 200 years, her best friend, Theresa, is a dragon the goblet has turned itself into an espresso machine and the only good looking guy around, Derek LaVille, wants to kill you to end a curse on his family. Just to add salt to her wounds Satan is trying to woo her deseased mother and she just discovered that if she does not pass some test her and her mother will spending eternity in hell. This is not her year. But when an unkown force tries to steal the Goblet/Espresso Machine Justine does not take it sitting down. She took an oath to protect the Goblet and with the help of Theresa, Derek, her mom and Satan she just might be able to save them all and get to go on a date.

I didnot not like this book at first but the more I read the more I laughed. If you are looking for a funny out of this world romance this is the book to choose.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Date Me, Baby, One More Time.