A.B. Shepherd's Reviews > Every Breath You Take

Every Breath You Take by Judith McNaught

May 14, 2011

did not like it
Read from May 11 to 14, 2011

** spoiler alert ** When I pick a book up and can only make myself read it for 10 minutes before putting it back down - repeatedly - this is a sign of (in my humble opinion) a bad book. Unfortunately, this is the case with this book. I managed to read up to page 205 before I put this book down for good.

I found the characters incredibly "unrelatable" and arrogant all around. Maybe that was the author's intent. But I finally put the book down for good when Kate, after being a complete idiot and deciding Mitchell had been playing her simply because he had checked out of the hotel that HE had not been staying at, not only didn't follow through with their agreed upon meeting to see if he would show up, but to add insult to injury she agreed to an engagement with a man she is not in love with just because she is disillusioned EVEN THOUGH SHE NEVER GAVE MITCHELL A CHANCE TO SHOW UP FOR THEIR MEETING!!! This is the kind of heroine I just cannot stand.

Sorry Judith. This book is rubbish.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Every Breath You Take.