Trish's Reviews > Storm's Heart

Storm's Heart by Thea Harrison

To review later....

Favorite quotes:

She carefully pulled the SUV over to the curb and parked illegally in front of the fire hydrant. "Big, rough, scary Wyr, " she whispered. "I'm not afraid of you."

Faerie," he said. "Niniane. Please open the door now."

Tiago said, "You might be wondering if you could have gotten away if you'd had your pants pulled up instead of hanging down around your thighs."

"Cross my heart," Clarence said into his sleeve. "I bean it. I thick I saw Jesus in the wall just now. I'b gonna start going to church with my bob again. Baybe I'll join the arby."

*****'s sophisticated, immaculate appearance was gone. She looked exhausted, and her usually sleek hair was tousled. Lines of stress marked her pale skin. Well, good. She ought to look like shit.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Storm's Heart.

Quotes Trish Liked

Thea Harrison
“I don't know all the answers. Nobody does; nobody can. Take hold of this, Niniane. Take hold of me, and don't let go for anything.”
tags: tiago

Thea Harrison
“You’re not as sexy as I think you are.” She squinted. Wait. That hadn’t come out right.”

Thea Harrison
“Never send a harpy on a mission of diplomacy.”

Thea Harrison
“All of Dragos’s sentinels were mean and barbaric and sexy. Even that weird harpy-bitch Aryal, who she might have a teensy girl crush on. You know, in a totally hetero kind of way.”

Thea Harrison
“He had looked so crazy, sexy. No, monstrous. No, sexy. Oh damn.”

Thea Harrison
“I like pink lipstick…and pretty shoes..... Much to my surprise, I find that I do too.”

Thea Harrison
“He gagged and spat the mouthful out on the carpet. He glared at the bottle. “Bubble gum–flavored vodka? Bubble gum?”

Thea Harrison
“Do you know how irritating you are?” she said. “Because if you don’t, I’ve got time.”

Thea Harrison
“Who knew that the Wyr warlord’s real animal form was a mother hen?”

12/10/2012 page 119
12/20/2012 page 233
76.0% "Tiago is such a sweetheart. Big, tough, alpha sweetheart!! I want him."
12/24/2012 page 289
94.0% "Oh you are going to get it now!! Nobody messes with Tiago's lady."
show 1 hidden update…

Trish love the book cover

Trish I cannot wait for this book to release.