Melanie's Reviews > An Eye for an Eye

An Eye for an Eye by Irene Hannon

May 07, 2011

bookshelves: favorites
Read from May 07 to 13, 2011

The beginning of 'An Eye For An Eye' is about Mark Sander who after an accidental shooting in a cafe, which kills the cashier, is sent to St. Louis to work as a field agent while the bad press settles. While there he meets his first love, Emily Lawson who is now a psychologist, during a jog in a park. Their reunion is cut short...by a sniper. Emily is shot but it's not clear who was the intended target - Mark or Emily.

The book continues with both Emily and Mark feeling attraction for each other but Emily has loved and lost and doesn't want to go down that road again. Evan Cooper is sent down to St. Louis to "shadow" Mark in case the shooter was after him and decides to try again.

Overall this was a great book that I didn't want to put this book down - it was that good! The suspense stayed throughout the entire book, and I loved the ending.

This is the third book I've read by Irene Hannon, I have also read 'Fatal Judgment' & 'Against All Odds'. I plan to read 'In Harm's Way' next. I recommend this is you're like me and love reading suspense/romance books.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Eye for an Eye.

Quotes Melanie Liked

Irene Hannon
“Doubts can lead to deeper faith by forcing us to look more closely at what we believe. And why.”
Irene Hannon, An Eye for an Eye