Stormmyy..'s Reviews > Night World, No. 1

Night World, No. 1 by L.J. Smith

May 07, 2011

Read in May, 2011

Vampires, werewolves, witches, shapeshifters -- they live among us without our knowledge. Night World is their secret society, a secret society with very strict rules. And falling in love breaks all the laws of the Night World.

I loved these 3 original and creative stories. They are inspiraing and eblightening towards the full imaginative boundaries that authors are able to make when writing fantasy novels :)) I love the links between the stories, making them seem as if they would all together tell one larger and more action packed story. I hope the next book is as good as this one was and would recommend this book to people who love original and fully creative fantasy stories that bypass all the usual cleche settings and story plots that are seen often in vampire romance and fantasy fiction.

I must say though, near the end some of the stories tended to have a drawn out and similar plot, though the cleverly created and well thought out characters throughout the novel have certainly made up for this :))
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night World, No. 1.