Naoms's Reviews > A Perfect Blood

A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison

Mar 06, 12

bookshelves: best-paranormal-romance-urban-fanta, audiobook, paranormal-urban-fantasy, read-in-2012, witches-magic-users-shamans, demons
Read from February 28 to March 06, 2012

Pretty solid book. Entertaining, still funny and I love Rachel's interactions with the other characters.

In, A Perfect Blood, Rachel, Ivy and Jenks must work with the FIB and the I.S to find a human hate group who were conducting magical crimes against witches in order to make Demon blood. This book is filled with interactions and adventures with Trent, which is becoming the cornerstone of the books, replacing Ivy and Jenks as Rachel's main partners, which is interesting.

My only problem with the Hallow's series is that we are in book 10 and Rachel and Trent are STILL not together. It's obvious that they are endgame and that their feelings have evolved, but how much longer must we wait? Rachel has literally lived through hell for 10 books. The only time she was remotely happy was when she was with Kistin and Kim Harrison killed him off quickly, so that Rachel can never have a moment of happiness. It's time. It's time for Rachel and Trent to be a team in every way that matters.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Perfect Blood.

03/05/2012 page 271
100.0% "Trent!"
03/06/2012 page 271
62.0% "Dr. Cordova is with the bad guys, i call it."