Roberta's Reviews > Why Does He Do That?: Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men

Why Does He Do That? by Lundy Bancroft

May 07, 11

Recommended for: everyone
I own a copy

Reading this book was very much like a synopsis of my marriage; I stayed too long. I've discovered that a great many angry and controlling men "do NOT have the capacity to recognize their faults,"
and thus, torment their wives, and blame them! for everything! to hide from their sick selves; willfully! Which leads to narcissistic entitlement and little, to no, remorse, which explains why they never change: sociopathic personality traits.
Thus, I have grown to believe, for peace of mind, women are better off staying single, and enjoying life feeling good about themselves!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Why Does He Do That?.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Twinker (new) - added it

Twinker I am right smack in the middle of these relationships & in a foreign country to boot. I pray for the wisdom & courage every day so I can figure out the best way to get through the day. It is hard to find this book where I live now & I don't have an e-reader and barely any access to money