Dj's Reviews > Holy Bible: The New King James Version

Holy Bible by Anonymous

U_50x66
May 06, 11

bookshelves: currently-reading

The Bible is our instruction manual, our way to living a Godly life...there is so much we do not know until we read and study the Bible. It's so important to be opening our Bibles, making sure what we are being taught and/or what we hear is true because there are so many miss teaching it. It's also important to be attending a Bible-believing Church.

Until we choose to follow God, to truly believe and have faith in Him and accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior we will always feel empty and we will always be searching for that one thing to make us happy. There is nothing of this world that will fill that emptiness, only God can do that. If you have been empty and in search I urge you to have faith in God, to open your Bible, to ask God for forgiveness of your sins and for understanding of His Word. You can't go wrong with God, I guarantee it!

Just in case you do not know...the only way to Heaven is through Jesus Christ, not by works (although we will be judged on them). So the question is...If you were to die right now, where would you go? If God were to say, "Why would I let you in?", what would you tell Him?

The Bible Reads: "All have sinned."; Romans 3:23, "The wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life."; Romans 6:23, "Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."; Romans 10:13

Have you truly accepted Him into your heart and life? If not NOW is the time...no one is denied!

PRAYER: Heavenly Father, I believe that Jesus died on the cross for me and rose again. I give you my life. I accept you now as my Savior, my Lord, my God, my friend. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus and set me free from my sin. And, because you are my Savior, "I shall not die, but have everlasting life." Thank you Jesus! AMEN!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Holy Bible.