Hannah-Linn's Reviews > Destined

Destined by Aprilynne Pike

Jul 15, 12

bookshelves: fairy-pixie-books
Read in May, 2012

whoooooo! Finished. That was awesome. perfect ending.
43 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Destined.

Hannah-Linn It is sssssoooooo time!!!! In the first book I was like "YYAAY David!!" but in the second one I'm just like, "Ok, I really don't like you as much anymore." Then in the newest one I'm like, "Please!!! Give me Tamani!!! You poor poor boy!! I'm so rooting for you Tam!"

Hannah-Linn very creepy...exactly, because in every book I always felt like David was really temporary, and Laurel always sounded so on the fence and she wouldn't be if she was going to end up with david...right?

message 3: by georgia (new)

georgia  -ωαт¢н ɱє fℓу- I know! I was scared that Tam and Yuki were gonna end up together... *sob*. luckily, the secong time i read it, i thought that Tam was thinking about Laurel waaay too much to be considering yuki as a love intrest... thank god!

Hannah-Linn Haha. I totally agree. It's all less fuzzy now.... but I'm so anxious to see what's going to happen.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 13, 2012 02:28PM) (new)

I hate yuki, she was so annoying!!!
And i want tam to be with laurel.

Hannah-Linn I think you just summed up what pretty much every fan of this book was thinking :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 14, 2012 04:41PM) (new)

Most people do prefer tamani to david :-)

Lalie Vallesteros hey guys! you can add TAMANI on FaceBook <3
where you are free to express your love for him :)

Hannah-Linn Jodie♥ wrote: "Most people do prefer tamani to david :-)"

Very true. I like David, he's just not right for Laurel anymore.

♔Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Veronica Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♔ You can read Yuki's POV on aprilynne's website and it gives more insight to her craziness, because as it turns out, yes, she WAS that crazy about him. ...psycho

Lalie Vallesteros TEAM TAMANI?? ADD HIM Guyss! http://www.facebook.com/tamanicollins
so that we'll never forget him :)

message 12: by Cate (new)

Cate Don't you dare say that TAMANI is better then David! I absolutely hate TAMANI he is way to desperate are creepy! I am only half way through the last book and I can't handle it I really really need to know who she choses!!!! Please tell me

message 13: by Cate (new)

Cate Wow just finished it was fantastic