Charlotte Blackwell's Reviews > Blood, Body and Mind

Aug 27, 11

bookshelves: favorites
Recommended for: anyone over 18
Read from August 01 to 05, 2011

This is an amazing debut novel for author Kathi Barton. Ms. Barton has done an amazing job of building the sexual tension between the hero(Aaron) and heroine(Sara). I would love to see so much more of Sara's story. Because my first love lies with young adult novels, all I could think while reading this amazing novel was 'I would love the author to do Sara's back story as a YA novel.

Blood, Body and Mind has amazing description and takes the reading into the magic with in the book. I loved reading about Sara and her being such a strong heroine. This character gives all us women someone to feed from. Then the romance all I can say is WOW!

I can`t wait to read the second installment in the Aaron`s Kiss series Divine Savior and recommend this series to all paranormal or urban fantasy lovers that are the age of majority...cause it gets HOT(without crossing the line into erotic).

Last I have to say The covers for this series are AMAZING. I look forward to watching this author grow and take over the romance market! You will not be disappointed with this story.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood, Body and Mind.

08/15/2011
08/15/2011
95.0% "I am so in love with this story and want it to continue, I would love a prequel to learn more, or even a novel to explain more about Sara."
show 1 hidden update…