Mykayla's Reviews > Clockwork Prince

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Jun 22, 2014

Read from June 20 to 22, 2014

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clockwork Prince.

Quotes Mykayla Liked

Cassandra Clare
“We live and breathe words. .... It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them. Reading your words, what you wrote, how you were lonely sometimes and afraid, but always brave; the way you saw the world, its colors and textures and sounds, I felt--I felt the way you thought, hoped, felt, dreamt. I felt I was dreaming and thinking and feeling with you. I dreamed what you dreamed, wanted what you wanted--and then I realized that truly I just wanted you.”

Cassandra Clare
“I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.”

Cassandra Clare
“She had never imagined she had the power to make someone else so happy. And not a magical power, either--a purely human one.”

Cassandra Clare
“It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them.”

Cassandra Clare
“Must I go bound while you go free
Must I love a manwho doesn't love me
Must I be born with so little art
As to love a man who'll break my Heart”

Cassandra Clare
Wo ai ni, Tessa." he whispered. "Wo bu xiang shi qu ni."

I love you.
And I don't want to lose you.

Cassandra Clare
“They say time heals all wounds, but that presumes the source of the grief is finite”

Cassandra Clare
“What he needs now is to love and have that love returned.”

Cassandra Clare
“God knows we’re all drawn to what’s beautiful and broken.”

06/20/2014 marked as: currently-reading