Renz's Reviews > The Titan's Curse

The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan

May 12, 11

Read from May 05 to 12, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 1

"Only a dream, but I was sure of two things: Annabeth was in terrible danger. And Luke was responsible."

Olympus is above the Empire State Building, Hades' Castle is under Hollywood, Sea of Monsters is the Bermuda Triangle, How about the Mount Othrys? Mount Othrys was the base of the Titans during the ten year war with the Olympian Gods. It is located in Mt Tamalpais, San Francisco, where you can see Atlas carrying the heaven.

Percy Jackson is back with Annabeth Chase, Grover Underwood and a new friend, Thalia Grace (daughter of Zeus: The Sky God.) They found 2 new demigods, Nico and Bianca Di Angelo. A monster kidnapped Annabeth and Artemis, Goddess of Hunt and Moon. Percy Jackson, Thalia Grace and Grover Underwood, together with two of Artemis' Huntress, Zoe Nightshade and Bianca Di Angelo, must save Artemis, find the monster that can destroy Olympus and Percy Jackson also wants to save Annabeth. They must finish the three quests before the Winter Solstice.

The Titan's Curse is the 3rd book of Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. It is better than the 1st and 2nd book. It is fast paced, action packed and exciting. You'll never expect every events in the book, so unpredictable. (Fortunately, my friends stopped spoiling the story for me.) The twists in the story are so great, I can't put it down and stop reading it. The characters are funnier, I always find myself smiling while reading it. The addition of new characters makes the story more interesting. Their quests are harder this time, 3 quests, same deadline, stronger and immortal enemies and no exact details where to go.

Percy Jackson is a lot stronger and smarter. He can come up with strategies that can help them defeat or overcome a monster. Being Percy Jackson just for a day would be really awesome, I pray to all Gods. Thalia is awesome, she's the reason why I'm so excited to read this book. She's very powerful and brave. I also like Zoe Nightshade. Her bossy characteristic, seriousness, ancient way to say the word "you" and archery skills are the things that I like.

5 stars. If I can give 6 stars, I'll do it!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Titan's Curse.

Comments (showing 1-6)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

mikha  ϟ OHHH. This is my favorite book sa series. :)

Krizia Anna I loved the 4th and 5th.

Kwesi 章英狮 I liked the 4th book!

Renz @Krizia Anna, Kwesi, WAIT!! naeexcite tuloy ako. I'll buy it tomorrow. :)

message 2: by K.D. (new) - added it

K.D. Absolutely :) Nice passionate review, Renz!

Maria Hail to Thalia!!! lol, love books 3-5 :)