Wendy Darling's Reviews > Brother/Sister

Brother/Sister by Sean Olin
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brother/Sister.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brandi (new)

Brandi Wow, the synopsis for this is really vague.

message 2: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather I never finished this one. I was in a reading slump. :(

message 3: by Wendy Darling (last edited Feb 20, 2012 03:51PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Wendy Darling Basically, it's a pair of siblings who have grown up under difficult circumstances, and when they're teens, the boy begins to get obsessed with his sister. The book is told from both their POVs in alternating chapters.

And meh, if it didn't keep your interest, Heather, I don't know that you're missing much by not finishing it. It's neither as good as I thought nor as bad as it could have been. I think it's technically well done, particularly in how we see things from their different perspectives, but I just didn't like the book that much. And it wasn't an enjoyable read, at least for me.

message 4: by Brandi (new)

Brandi Wendy Darling wrote: "Basically, it's a pair of siblings who have grown up under difficult circumstances, and when they're teens, the boy begins to get obsessed with his sister. The book is told from both their POVs in ..."

Oh wow, thanks for the run down! I wonder why they didn't put anything of use into their synopsis?! Just to annoy me perhaps,lol. ;)

message 5: by Nicola (new) - added it

Nicola Hmm, yeah, I think I'll skip this one. I very nearly got it out of the library today but was on the fence so I figured I'd check Goodreads first to see what everyone else thought. ;)

✽Laurenj426✽ I agree with Brandi that the synopsis was really vague. After reading a review, it seemed a little bit like Flawed by Kate Avelynn. I don't know if the brother actually is obsessed with the sister like in the other book, though. I don't know if I should give this one a try.