D-lyn's Reviews > Serpent Tide

Serpent Tide by K.L. Fogg

Feb 27, 2008

Read in May, 2008

I really liked this Book!!!!
I want to read another! I hope she makes this a series!
I liked the adventure and the characters and the suspense and the creativity and the unexpected ending!
I did foresee some spots of the plot but others were a huge surprise!!! The main character was fun and easy to get to know and really feel a kin to. In the middle of the story you sorta stop getting everything from him and his eyes and jump to the adults (ages 34-37) point of view and their story and a bit of James Bond type adventure (which isn't realistic but very fun!) and since I am an adult I liked that part too. Though I could probably guess my little sister might think that part was dumb.

OKAY S.B. Read this book and tell me what you think since you are 12 and the the kids in this story are your age!

I liked so much I plan to buy my own copy and I hope K.L. Fogg makes another adventure as delightful and exciting as this one with these fun characters!

Okay I wrote above and since then.... I now know she has written 2 others for a 3 part series YEA!!!
Now I will have to make a book request at my library!
This book I got through library loan from Idaho about 3 states away from me! I am so glad I did get to read it! Loved it!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Serpent Tide.

Lorajean I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!
I read it last summer I think, and I hope that there is another one soon!

Lorajean I am so excited to read the other ones!! Yippee!