Crystal Marcos's Reviews > Fancy Nancy

Fancy Nancy by Jane O'Connor

May 04, 11

I honestly didn't think I would enjoy these books as much as I do. I was charmed by Fancy Nancy and enjoyed reading it with my daughter. She is 23 months and sat through this book and Fancy Nancy: Bonjour, Butterfly in a single reading session. It was fun learning to be fancy. I really like the way the author taught the different "fancier" words. The little additions added to the illustrations make them special. It is quite an educational fun read. I even asked for Fancy Nancy: Tea Parties for her birthday we enjoyed them so much.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fancy Nancy.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Crystal Marcos Chandra wrote: "These books do grow on you - especially if your little one loves them. At least that's how it works for me ;-) Other picture book heroines that we love are Olivia and [book:Eloise|78..."

Yes, they really do. We enjoy Olivia books. Although, I think we have read certain ones so many times we could read them with our eyes closed. I bet you know what that is like. I added Eloise. I have been wondering about that book. Thanks!

I just remembered, I watched the movie Eloise at Christmas time last Christmas with my husband. We thought it was funny.

stella Nwosu Yeah