Jenn's Reviews > Mercury Rising

Mercury Rising by Daisy Harris

May 13, 11

Read in May, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 1

Fun book. I don't read many novels on the erotica level, so I'm kindof a newb here. There were three main stories, the primary was Mercury and Dillon, secondary was Vesta and Thor AND Loki then tertiary was Peleus and Thetis. I think I would have preferred more on Merc and Dillon and less on the other two stories, but it did provide for a great deal more sex, and for erotica, that is key right?

I also didn't much care for Vesta, but I like Peleus, but there wasn't as much of him. As for Merc I would have loved more of their story, growing together and his journey from closeted God to out and in love. Merc was definitely my favorite character, his journey and change was heartfelt and he was hotter than hades. Perhaps I should have led with that! Mercury, by himself (well ok with Dillon) is worth the book. Seriously. LOVED him and his change.

There was no WTFckry, never threw it across the room, and didn't roll my eyes.

The cover is okay. There is something wrong with Mercury's arms (though, I'm just guessing that's Merc since he's over photoshopped) I can see the other dude as Dillon though.

I purchased this book m'self.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mercury Rising.