JazzRizz's Reviews > 1022 Evergreen Place

F 50x66
May 14, 11

bookshelves: 2011, listened-to-audiobook, library
Read from May 03 to 12, 2011

** spoiler alert ** Another great trip to Cedar Cove! I can't believe I'm all caught up and have to actually wait for the next book to be published :(

Quite a bit is shakin' in Cedar Cove these days. Mack and Mary Jo's house is the address of this book. It was pretty plain in the Christmas book that these two were destined to be together, and it was really cool watching the issues fall away and seeing them get married . . . but the big question is what did Ben have to do to get David to sign the papers?

James and Christie are back to being an item. While their relationship is fraught with baggage from both of their pasts, I hope they've finally made it through the muck and can be happy together.

Bruce and Rachael are driving me crazy. I can see why the next book happens to revolve around their address. Teenage girls can be extremely difficult to deal with, and it's going to interesting to see how Jolene works through her issues.

Tanni and Shaw are having long-distance issues. Ah, young love . . . it can be so heartbreaking. Thank you Debbie for not hooking up Shirley and Will. I love Shirley and Larry together! I'm really rooting for Miranda and Will. He definitely needs to be knocked down a peg or two, and Miranda is the lady to do that!

I love that there were two weddings in this book (Yay for Troy & Faith!!). No new babies in this book, but at least Rachael will be having one in the next book.

Linc and Lori's story is going to be pretty interesting in the next book too . . . Lori's dad is a piece of work!!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 1022 Evergreen Place.