Amy's Reviews > A Table for Three

5341968
May 03, 11

bookshelves: erotica
Read in May, 2011

Wow! This is not for everyone. It is HOT but there are some themes that many women would not enjoy. It is not a hardcore BDSM book however there is a major element of control in the book. The wild and fantasy side of me couldn't get it enough! The realistic, independent female side of me kept thinking - no way! But I think that is purpose. In reality I would not want to have that kind of relationship. It would get tiring after awhile to not be able to go anywhere by yourself or have your own life. The other side of me, the one that loves fantasy and romance though,thinks it would be heaven on Earth. That is why it is a fantasy. It is okay to not want something irl but to fantasize about it and in your dreams.

Don't get me wrong though, there are problems with the story. As with most erotica, the story moves way too fast. I think that is why I like Lorelei James so much. Her books are steamy and hot but there is a ton of character development. I would have liked more of that with Riley, Cade, and Trevor. In addition, some of the dialogue was corny. I am however, not that picky and I prefer to dive in to a book and not over-analzyze writing style etc. If I am drawn into the story then I will probably end up liking the book.

I was definitely drawn in and can't wait to read more form Lainey Reese!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Table for Three.