Amber's Reviews > A World Without Heroes

A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull

May 05, 11

Read from May 03 to 04, 2011

I've read everything Mr. Mull has published and loved it all. I was really excited to see that he was starting a new series, and this book didn't disappoint! You know from the description that this is going to be teens that find themselves transported to another realm, but you're not prepared for how this world is. It seems to be a standard realm of kings and paupers, deep forests and quests, but I bet you're not going to be expecting the races of people who have been created by magic users. You're not going to see the twists coming, either. You think you know how it's all going to go, and you get to the last few chapters and you're starting to wonder how on earth he's going to have enough story left for 2 more books....and then he pulls it all out from underneath you and stands it on its head, and suddenly there's so much possibility that you're wondering how on earth he's going to wrap it up in just 2 more books. This is a book that makes you want to read it in one sitting - preferably while sitting outside under a tree or in a park or something. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am looking forward to the rest of the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A World Without Heroes.