Zuzana's Reviews > The Chronicles of Narnia

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis

Nov 07, 08

Read in November, 2008

At last I got to read the whole series! It was enjoyable, and I am especially glad to begin to see interesting links between this and Lewis' other work. Grateful to the Inklings group for giving me an excuse to get around to reading this. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Chronicles of Narnia.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Evie How I loved this series - i haven't read it since the fifth grade - perhaps its time to revisit it. I'm sure I'll get a whole different take on it.

Zuzana Quite likely!! Let me know if you'd like me to send you my copy, i have the kind that has all of them in one volume. I'd be happy to do it! Love to all of you guys. xoxo

Evie Thanks so much - I still have my boxed set from when I was a little girl - saving it for my girls! I referenced you in one of my reviews for a bokk called "The Girls". Love to you from the snowy north!

Zuzana ooh fun! i'll have to check it out! can't believe you guys have snow already... it was almost toasty here today (love that about dc, winter comes late and leaves early ;)).