Andrea Guy's Reviews > A Tale of Two Goblins

A Tale of Two Goblins by H.P. Mallory

May 02, 11

bookshelves: 2011-reads, ebook, paranormal, quick-reads, thebookishsnobpromotions
Read in May, 2011

It isn't often the case that the second book in a series is so much better than the first, but in this case, it is true. It is just a shame that A Tale Of Two Goblins is much shorter than the first book. This story could have really gone on for another hundred pages and I would have been happy.

Why?

We got to know Dulcie better, and we found out...she is likable, even though she's a bit of a curmudgeoun! This book really shows us that Dulcie has a heart. Sure she's gorgeous. Sure she'll kick some ass when it is called for, but in A Tale Of Two Goblins we see she really has feelings for most of thecharacters that were introduced in To Kill A Warlock.

That's why this book is so much better. Dulcie's crankiness has a focus. She isn't just taking out all her frustrations on all the gorgeous men that want in her pants this time. She's taking out her frustrations on the Dreamstalker that is trying to get to her friends and maybe even her!

Here's hoping H.P. Mallory has another installment coming soon, because if the books get better as the series goes on, Dulcie O'Neil is going to be my new favorite heroine!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Tale of Two Goblins.