Brooke 's Reviews > Seven Tears Into the Sea

Seven Tears Into the Sea by Terri Farley

May 02, 2011

bookshelves: 2011, booksifellhardfor, reviewed, paranormal
Read from July 27 to 29, 2011

Something about this book totally had me stuck on it. I honestly couldn't tell you why I enjoyed this book so much. Even when I wasn't reading it, I was thinking about the story, and the characters in it.

Jesse, was weird. He was socially awkward, and his comments always made me laugh. But I instantly liked him. And not because he was described at attractive, and irristiable to women. No, I would have liked him if the author said he was ugly. Gwen's reactions to jesse's comments were actually beliveable. She reacted the same way I would've if some guy said we were destined to be together, act like he was crazy and just walk away. I mean, I'm a complete and utter hopeless romantic, but if some guy said that to me I'd be like "the fuck?". Anyways Jesse and Gwen were perfect for each other.

Mandi and Jill, personally I found them unlikeable. They treated Gwen like crap, and were really selfish.

The only thing that bugs me about this book is how it leaves off. Why couldn't the author have done a epilogue at end, Seven years later after Jesse comes back? That would have made this book complete, and probably would have left me feeling all bubbly and happy. Instead of anxious and constantly wondering what happened, if they ever saw each other again or if Gwen moved on.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seven Tears Into the Sea.

07/27/2011 page 30