Denise's Reviews > The Outlaw and the Lady

The Outlaw and the Lady by Lorraine Heath

Jun 27, 11

bookshelves: historical-romance-usa, historical-western, angst, damaged-scarred_hero, strong-heroine, blindness
Read from June 26 to 27, 2011

Very good story, I would recommend reading the Rogues in Texas series first but it is not absolutely necessary.
There were so many of the old HR cliche's in here, blind h, H was abducted as a child, H was on the lamb for murder and facing a hanging. Secret babies... but it was all a great romp anyways. IMHO, you just can't go wrong with Lorraine Heath!
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Outlaw and the Lady.

06/26/2011 page 125
33.0% "Darn! I wish I had known that the parents of the h and looks like the H as well, were the main characters in Heath's English Rogues in Texas series... I haven't finished that series yet!"
06/26/2011 page 125
33.0% "Well looking at the page for the series, it states : Historical romance series. Many of Heath's books are linked. Some characters in this series are the children of the characters in Heath's Rogues in Texas series. Love with a Scandalous Lord is followed by As An Earl Desires, which starts a new series, The Lost Lords. ~ sigh ~"