Meredith 4th's Reviews > The Forbidden Sea

The Forbidden Sea by Sheila A. Nielson

U 50x66
May 02, 11

This book is amazing! It catches your attention right away. I would recommend this book. The Forbidden Sea is about a girl named Adrianne. Her little sister runs away one day and goes to the rumbles which are really just rocks right next to the sea. her sister doesn't know how to swim and the tide starts coming in. The whole island is looking for her. Adrianne decides to go to see if she is at the rumbles. When she gets there she sees a faint shape of her little sister on one of the big rocks. She runs out to her on the rock. When she gets there she finds her laying on the rock. She is so happy that she finds her younger sister. Then she sees a mermaid in the water, or what she thinks is a mermaid. The creature does something at that moment that I am not going to tell you because it will give away the story. Adrianne's father died a couple of years ago. They used to be rich. Well, not poor. Now she lives in a tiny house with her mother, aunt Minnah, and her sister. Her aunt is always being crude to her. She reminds me of Cinderella's stepmother. This book is really really good and is always exiting no matter where you are in it.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Forbidden Sea.