Jessica-Robyn's Reviews > The Wallflower, Vol. 2

The Wallflower, Vol. 2 by Tomoko Hayakawa

Jul 11, 14

bookshelves: graphics-manga-manhwa, graphics-ya
Read on May 03, 2011

I just love how weird this manga is!
I mean honestly, the events that happen in this volume chapter-to-chapter have very little correlation aside from a obvious rapist trend but it is still just so funny to read.

The characters are also becoming more established or I should probably say, more distinguishable from each other. I'm actually starting to pickup on their names and faces!

I'm also becoming increasingly in love with the art style, especially when it comes to Sunako who is drawn in a rounded chibi-esk style for the bulk of the manga. Even when she's in the same panel as another character like on page 161, she is still in that art style even when the other character isn't. It has this great contrast that I'm not sure I've seen before, that really jumps out at you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wallflower, Vol. 2.

05/02/2011 "bahahaha~ I don't know what page I'm on but I've made it past the attack of the Christmas rapist and have moved on to the ghost-lady rapist. I think I'm detecting a theme here. ;D"