UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine...'s Reviews > Board Resolution

Board Resolution by Joey W. Hill

Matt and Savannah have worked together for years. She's knows how to flirt, how to use her womanly attributes to catch a man's eye, make him sweat and close multi-million dollar deals. And all the while she's driven Matt crazy. He's tired of waiting and wants her to belong to him, so he sets up a "meeting" and makes his move.

Board Resolution is the first book in Joey W. Hill's Knights of the Boardroom series and it was one sexually intense book! I can safely say this wouldn't be everyone's cuppa because of the scenario - a forced seduction that bordered on non-consensual sex. Our hero, Matt, does give Savannah the chance to walk away, but because of her "won't back down" attitude, she chooses to stay, and that's exactly what he was counting on! What happens next is over the top erotic. Menage and bondage, being on display for 5 men you've worked with over the years... yeah. I loved it! Corporate take overs have never been so hot.

Warning - this book is not for the sexually timid, and as I said is borderline non-con.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Board Resolution.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

~J~ Riverina Romantics I feel a bit naughty putting it straight on my tbr list after reading your review ;)

message 2: by UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... (last edited May 01, 2011 02:49PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Jodie wrote: "I feel a bit naughty putting it straight on my tbr list after reading your review ;)"

LOL!! Oh, trust me when I say, you're not feeling 1/2 as naughty as you will after you read it! LOL

~J~ Riverina Romantics *quickly scurries of to find where to download it from* lmao

message 4: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda Oh My Goodness! Def. adding it to the TBR pile:) Thanks!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... You're welcome!! I hope you enjoy it.

ElaineY Alright. This is going to be the first of my MFM in a verrry long time!

ElaineY Is it a menage or just voyeurism?

message 8: by UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... (last edited May 03, 2011 10:10AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Elaine... each member of the board has his own specialty. For example, Peter is a breast man, another is an ass man, someone's really good at oral... and they each take a turn on her, using their own special talents, while the others watch. I'm calling it menage and voyeurism and bdsm because they were kept separate, but also there was one scene when 2 worked together.

ElaineY UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Elaine... each member of the board has his own specialty. For example, Peter is a breast man, another is an ass man, someone's really good at oral... and they each take a turn on her, using their o..."

Thanks. I started last night but didn't like it at all. I thought it would be intense and have a plot like Joey Hill's other books, in particular, the Nature of Desire series, but this one wasn't anywhere near the level of her writing in those books.

I couldn't even get halfway through.

message 10: by UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... (last edited May 04, 2011 11:14AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... I'm sorry to hear that, ElaineY! I loved them, and I'm on book 4 now. Books 3 and 4 have much deeper storylines, tearjerkers in fact, but still, I LOVED book 1, too!

I'm trying to get Nature of Desire, too.

ElaineY UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "I'm sorry to hear that, ElaineY! I loved them, and I'm on book 4 now. Books 3 and 4 have much deeper storylines, tearjerkers in fact, but still, I LOVED book 1, too!

I'm trying to get Nature of De..."

I don't care for PWP but, for some reason, felt like one that night. Unfortunately, my disinterest was stronger and I ended up very bored and impatient to get to the plot - which, of course, there was none, unless you call what's-his-name wanting to win over what's-her-name a plot by utilizing sex.

I loved the 3 Nature of Desire books and they were one of my earliest erotica books that I read. If you do get them, be sure you have Mirror of My Soul on hand before you finish Ice Queen because Mirror continues immediately where Ice Queen ends.

I loved Natural Law because it was a murder suspense but the rest of the series weren't to my taste as they were more BDSM without the intensity of Ice Queen and Mirror.

I'd love to know what you think after you've read them. I have all of these books in tradeback and e-format.

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Thank you, Elaine! I'm trying to track them down at a reasonable price, but it's not easy!

figuranta m/m lover how much bdsm has in it is a hard core one? i would love to read if is not to tough?

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... This is pretty hardcore. It borders on non-con, but the heroine has the chance to walk away and doesn't, due to her own pride and stubbornness, which is what the hero was counting on. Heavy bondage, and other stuff. I loved it!

message 15: by Dee Wy (new) - added it

Dee Wy Nice review Dhes! I dnf'd this one a few years ago. I simply wasn't ready for this kind of story at the time and dumped the file, lol. Now that I have a free copy again, I'll probably give it another go, though I'm pretty sure it will not be a favorite this time either. It's just not the kind of story that made me fall in love with Hill's work. Not for everyone. :D

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... I completely agree that it's not for everyone, but it made me fall hard for those Knight men. I think it's time for a re-read.... Better check the battery supply first, though. ;)

message 17: by Dee Wy (new) - added it

Dee Wy :-) Noted!

message 19: by Dee Wy (new) - added it

Dee Wy Somehow I don't think this is a conversation that two grandmothers would normally have. But I'm not blushing and I know you aren't either, lol.

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... LOL! You're right about that!

message 21: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen Booklover Great review :) I just started it and man ! the restraints he has on her :O:O , the description just kept going on and on . Pretty hot so far but.

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Karen wrote: "Great review :) I just started it and man ! the restraints he has on her :O:O , the description just kept going on and on . Pretty hot so far but."

I totally agree! I loved this story!