Emily's Reviews > Slave to Sensation

Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh

Dec 14, 2011

bookshelves: bad-boys, genre-sci-fi-fantasy, opposites-attract, shifters-changelings, series
Read from June 26 to 28, 2011

As a Psy you feel no emotions, you are cold on the exterior and practical to a fault but Psy Sasha Duncan knows she is different, something inside is awakening and causing her to feel. The only thing Sasha knows is that if the Psy find out she is cracking it means death. As a Cardinal she has been chosen to work with Lucas Hunter, a panther changeling, on a new development of houses the Psy are funding.

Lucas senses something different the moment he meets Sasha, the panther inside wants to find out what is so unique about the Psy who seems to emote more than she should. Lucas has to keep close tabs on the information he gives Sasha though as a serial killer has been taking female changelings and they need to get into the Psy network to save the next victim. With an unusual ally, Lucas not only believes they can put a stop to the killings but that he has found his mate.

Loved every moment of this book, riveting on so many levels. Ordinarily I would not have picked this book up, not what I typically read but found this author on so many goodreads friends list had to give it a try and am I glad I did. Highly recommend.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Slave to Sensation.

06/28/2011 "I am kicking myself for not picking this series up sooner.....ahhh I should listen to people more often" 14 comments
08/07/2016 marked as: read

Gyn Yes! Singh's books are amazing. Definitely read her Angels Guild series as well!

Emily Virginia wrote: "Yes! Singh's books are amazing. Definitely read her Angels Guild series as well!"

I have it on my TBR pile, I need a big boot that I can stamp on books I need to read sooner, reminder for kicking myself sooner than later.

Christine She is my favorite author now because her books have plots and are just amazing!

message 4: by Emily (last edited Jun 29, 2011 08:26AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emily Christine wrote: "She is my favorite author now because her books have plots and are just amazing!"

I was blown away by the creativity on this book, mind boggling at times but she has the ability to write it in such a way you can visualize it.

MelissaB Great review! Keep reading, this series stays amazing. I love Singh's writing, her Guild Hunter series is also great.

Emily MelissaB wrote: "Great review! Keep reading, this series stays amazing. I love Singh's writing, her Guild Hunter series is also great."

I have got that series on my TBR as well. Thankfully I am always monitoring the updates and see her on there all the time, had to try her out.

Sonia Nalini Singh is one of my TOP 3 authors, her books are amazing! Both series :-)

Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book What I love about this series is the sensuality with the changelings and later on with the psy. She is a terrific author.

Sonia Exactly! The sensuality, the touching, the skin privileges, the love that connects the pack..

Emily Sonia wrote: "Exactly! The sensuality, the touching, the skin privileges, the love that connects the pack.."

The whole book was very seductive in a subtle way. I really liked the way that Lucas played with her hair, such a simple thing but written in such a sensual way.

message 11: by Gerald (new)

Gerald Griffin Emily, thank you for your fine review and your high recommendation.

But tis the season, and to take a jolly break for a good holiday chuckle, click http://geraldggriffin.blogspot.com/ where you'll immediately be greeted by an amusing Santa chat.