Bronwyn Rykiert's Reviews > Be With Me

Be With Me by Maya Banks

May 20, 11

bookshelves: erotic-fiction, library-book
Read from May 11 to 20, 2011

This story was slow to get into for me, nothing of note really happened until the second half of the book so I was disappointed. When I read erotic I expect something to happen pretty fast. With the storyline I certainly thought it would, mind you it was still an interesting read.

Regina Fallon, the daughter of the local mayor and now a polic officer in nearly killed in the line of duty and her 3 best friends from Hutch Bishop, Cam Douglas and Sawyer Pritchard were called by their serrogate mother Birdy to come see Reggie while she was in hospital. Unbeknownest to her the boys have been building her dream home as they want her to come live with them and become their woman.

12 months earlier this foursome had got together for a bit of an orgy but Reggie felt uncomfortable so she ran away and she has managed to avoid the boys for 12 months, but they won't take no any longer. They are in love with her and have come to arrangement between themselves that they can handle their menage they just have to convince Reggie and of course they do. Their were some good scenes in this story that had my mind going.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Be With Me.